Department of Physics
1. Dr. D. R. Roy has received a SERB-TARE project grant of Rs. 18,30,000/- as Mentor (Dec 2021 to Dec 2024).
2. Dr Yogesh Sonvane is appointed as Associate Editor of Frontiers in Physics (SCI IF 3.78) journal.
3. Dr. D. R. Roy has joined the Editorial Board of Frontiers in Chemistry (SCI IF 5.22) journal.
4. Dr. D. R. Roy has received Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg - Institute for Advanced Study (HWK) fellowship for 2019-2020, Germany.
5. Dr. Vipul Kheraj and his P.hD student Akshay Jariwala have designed an innovative probe for Surface Photovoltage Spectroscopy of thin materials at the Optoelectronic Materials and Devices research group at the department. The Patent Office of GOI has registered the design.
6. Dr. D. R. Roy was elected as a Fellow of the Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata, 2019.
7. Dr. Yogesh Sonvane completed NCC Refresher Course at OTA Kamptee with Alpha Grade.