One has to earn minimum 60 credits over 2 years of course (Including dissertation work at industry/research institute) Results are awarded on scale of 10.
- Graduates will have a strong foundation of core principles in Computer Science & Engineering necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and set them up for research and development, industry, academia and higher learning.
- Graduates will have theoretical background along with technical skills to work professionally in the area of Computer Hardware & Software design and implementation, Embedded Systems, Information Security, Wireless Networks, Multimedia processing, System Analysis, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Graduates will have a successful career and work with values and social concern bridging the digital divide and meeting the requirements of society and industries.
- Graduates will have an exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work on research problems with effective skills.
- Graduates will have an attitude for lifelong learning and a strong inclination for research and development by pursuing higher studies in the field of engineering or science or business
- PO1. An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- PO2. An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- PO3. Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
At end of the programme graduation, the students of the program will have:
- PSO1: ability to apply advanced engineering knowledge of computer science & engineering and design skill with analytical mind set for solving the real problems through research and development for catering the need of industry.
- PSO2: ability to investigate innovative, sustainable and environmental adaptive solution for the society to meet the desired need using standard engineering practice.