• Applied Physics Department of SVNIT is one of the leading departments in terms of research. This Department has supervised several students towards their Ph.D. degree and also successfully completed many scientific projects sponsored by National Scientific Agencies. Department of Applied physics has multifaceted roles to play in the institute.
• The department also offers Ph.D. programs and basic research activities are carried out in the areas of Environmental Engg., Urban Planning, Water Resources Engg., Transportation Engg. The department provides consultancy services and also undertakes the work of Environmental Auditing for the industries.
• It is engaged in fulfilling the much needed basic sciences requirements of regular B.Tech programme.
• It is also catering the need of the country by creating scientist pool by conducting innovative five years integrated M.Sc. programs/PhD program
• The department also offers Ph.D. programs and basic research activities are carried out in the areas of Condensed Mater Physics, Material Science, Theoretical Physics, Space science and Particle Physics.
• The department has 10 well equipped laboratories attached to different divisions for conducting teaching and research activities. The facilities available in the laboratories are described in the respective pages.
• For any suggestions/comments contact us at, email@example.com (please provide link)